The ECS Tuning Street Coilover System provides a sport-tuned, adjustable suspension with substantial performance benefits using high quality materials and coatings to replace your worn suspension, all while giving your vehicle that perfect ride height!
Our ECS Coilover System provides confidence and precise control with a ride that is firm, yet compliant for the majority of enthusiasts.
- Adjustable lowering from 1.38” - 2.16” Front & Rear
- Front twin tube coilover struts featuring a fully threaded steel body with a corrosion resistant black zinc coating for long term protection, durability and functionality
- Rear twin tube shocks finished in durable black powder-coated finish
- Progressive rate front coil springs with linear helper springs along with progressive rate rear coil springs are finished in a powder-coated Reflex Silver Metallic finish for protection against rain and salt for optimum corrosion protection
- Red anodized, billet aluminum lower spring seats with locking collars allow for quick, on the car, adjustability with the included spanner wrenches
- Fixed damping, twin tube shocks paired with optimized rate coil springs gives your vehicle road-sticking grip with reduced body roll for exceptional confidence in your vehicle's handling. With your vehicle's new, lower ride height the center of gravity is now moved lower, further improving handling performance.
- In-house designed to give your vehicle superior handling performance, long term corrosion protection and fully adjustable ride-height, we set out for a coilover system that is made for THE enthusiasts! Installed and evaluated in-house by our Product Development team in our Wadsworth, Ohio facility, we ensured a high level of precision and quality is delivered throughout tens of thousands of miles of long term product testing including driving in harsh, Ohio winters.