Condors CNC machined control arm brackets are made of 6061-T6 aluminum and are fitted with a Delrin insert. Designed for the street or the track, they hold the control arm steady and eliminate "shimmy" caused by stock bushings. They sharpen steering and improve overall driving feel. Comparable to the NLA Treehouse E46 Eyeball Arms.
• Made in the U.S.A.
• Street Approved, a marginal increase in NVH
• Easy Installation, no need for a press
• CNC Aluminum construction
• Solid design without the maintenance of spherical bearings
• Heavy-Duty replaceable Delrin insert
- replacements available separately
• Powder coated white for corrosion resistance
E46 323i, 325i, 330i& E46 M3. Measure the size of the Hex on your control arm before ordering. Choose 21mm or 23mm in the drop down.