* Optimized joystick mapping * Plug and Play in space-sim games * Full-size detachable throttle
T.Flight Hotas One, an officially-licensed joystick for Xbox One and Windows, provides a high level of realism: the stick includes five axes, fourteen action buttons, a rapid-fire trigger and a multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view), all of which are easily accessible. The throttle – detachable and full-size for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality – provides super-responsive power. The dual rudder system can be engaged by rotating the handle (with an integrated locking system) or via the progressive tilting lever. The T.Flight Hotas One includes official buttons for the Xbox One console (Guide/View/Menu): access social features, switch between the game and the console, navigate through the console’s menus, etc.
• The first official joystick for Xbox One and Windows, with the official buttons for the Xbox One console.
• Ergonomic design perfectly adapted for all types of flight simulation (space adventure, modern combat, warplanes, civil flight).
• Detachable, full-size throttle for easy maneuverability, even in virtual reality.
• Adjustable handle resistance with wide hand-rest.
• Comprehensive flight gear: 5 axes + 14 action buttons + 1 rapid-fire trigger + 1 multidirectional hat switch (navigation/panoramic view).
The joystick includes a full-size throttle, which you can use to easily control the acceleration of your aircraft.
The throttle is detachable and may be positioned in either of two different ways:
- Detached and separated from the joystick (to recreate authentic piloting conditions); or
- Attached to the joystick (for greater stability and to take up less space).
Realistic, ergonomic joystick
In real life, the flight controls used by pilots include a stick and a throttle: this combination is extremely effective in terms of performance and precision. The T.Flight Hotas One provides the same level of realism.
The joystick's realistic, ergonomic design is perfectly adapted to all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). The wide hand-rest helps gamers keep their hand in a very stable and relaxed position, allowing the stick to react to even subtle movements.
Adjust the stick's resistance according to your needs and preferences. The base is weighted, for enhanced stability during gaming sessions.
The Thrustmaster TFRP (T.Flight Rudder Pedals)
First rudder ever to feature the S.M.A.R.T (Sliding Motion Advanced Rail Track) slide rails system!
Capitalizes on the brand’s 25 years of expertise and leadership.
Is the device most highly requested by members of the flight sim community.
Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.). With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor. With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal.
System of 4 slide rails crafted of industrial-grade aluminium for perfectly smooth sliding motion
Self-centering rudder axis: the perfect balance between smoothness and resistance for re-centering
Long range of travel on rudder axis for precise maneuvers
10-inch/25-centimeter footrest (12/45 shoe size) for rudder function
Versatile ergonomic design suitable for all types of flight (aerial combat, space adventure, civil flight, etc.)
With the heel-rest removed, you can control the rudder using the ball of your foot, with your heel on the floor
With the heel-rest in place, you can rest 100% of your foot on the pedal
Large base and inclined design combining comfort with stability